Privacy and Acknowledgement Statement
By Checking the box, you are agreeing to the Pay-Eze Save-Eze terms and conditions and you agree that all
information supplied is current and correct.
• Payment Plans are available for procedures over $2000 only
• All clients MUST pay a processing fee of $395.00 on approval
• All Client Must pay an administration fee of $50.00 for the Save-Eze© plan
• All plans incur a weekly administration fee of $8.88
• All clients MUST provide up to date bank statements covering the last 2 months, 2 most recent payslips and
a copy of your driver’s licence and Medicare card.
This Privacy Declaration contains important information about our collection, use and disclosure of personal
By signing the ‘offer to borrow’ page, you are agreeing to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information
as set out in this privacy notice. If you do not agree or do not provide some of the information requested, we may
not be able to process or accept your application.
Some words and expressions used in this Privacy Declaration have special meanings. Those special meanings are in
clause 1 of the Terms and Conditions for your loan. When a word or expression is used with a special meaning
(except ús’, óur’ and ‘we’) it begins with a capital letter.
The information about you which we may collect may include:
• Information you provide us in this application form
• Information you provide us in the course of dealings with us
• Information relating to this loan and your use of this loan, and
• A consumer credit report about you form a credit reporting agency.
We may record your interactions with us, including your telephone conversations with us and your use of our emails
For the purpose of assessing your application for credit, we may also collect information about your commercial
activities and commercial worthiness from a business which provides commercial credit worthiness information.
As well as collecting personal information from you directly, we may collect personal information from public
sources, information brokers, other credit providers, introducers and third parties such as those described in the
“Other disclosure of personal information” section below. Some of the personal information we collect from you is
collected pursuant to the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (Cth) the Personal Property Securities Act
2009 (Cth) and the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (CthPurposes for collecting
In additional to assessing your application and providing our products and services to you, we may, subject to
privacy laws, use or disclosure personal information about you:
• To provide you with promotional information about financial and investment products and services in an
on-going basis, by any means including telephone, email and other electronic messages (we may also share
your personal information with our relate
• bodies corporate and joint promotion partners for this purpose);
• For the management of this loan and administrative purposes including credit scoring, securitisation,
portfolio analysis, research, planning, service development, security and risk management.
• To protect our lawful interests;
• Where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in
all or part of our company, a related body corporate, or our business; and
• For the investigation and prevention of fraud and crime prevention and investigation.
Subject to privacy laws, we may also share personal information with related bodies corporate and with third parties
with whom we have dealings in the usual course of carrying on our business. The types of third parties to whom we
may disclose personal information includes:
• Our agents, loan managers and related service providers who assist us in the management and
administration of this loan and your application.
• Other service providers including organisations that provide archival, auditing, debt collecting, banking,
insurance, marketing, advertising, valuation, mail house, delivery, recruitment, customer contact,
authentication, document management, technology, data processing, research, investigation, utility,
professional advisory (legal, accounting, financial and business consulting) and security services.
• Parties involved in loan securitisation arrangements
• Government bodies and registries including courts, tribunals and the Personal Property Securities Register
• Relevant dispute resolution schemes
• Your executor, administration, trustee, guardian or attorney
• Your agents, such as financial or legal advisers, and
• Your referees and past and present employers
We are required to comply with certain provisions of the Privacy Act to protect your privacy in relation to these
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback about privacy, please contact our office:
You can contact us by:
Writing to us: PO Box 1033 Picton NSW 2571
Calling 1800 937 662
We take your privacy concerns seriously. Where you express concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we
will respond to let you know who will be handling the matter and when you can expect a response.
By signing the below, you authorise Sands PTY LTD all rights to seek out information about you, if your direct debit
falls into arrears.
Sands PTY LTD will attempt to collect the overdue balance via the Credit Card/Bank Account that you have supplied.
Sands Financial Services PTY LTD will make every effort to recover any default, however if both parties haven’t been
able to come to a reasonable solution, Sands PTY LTD will forward your account onto our Collection Agency without
further notice to you.